Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://www.pridetransporthauling.com. We are Pride Transport/Hauling, established since March of 2018.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
(Note: Pictures/images taken and/or created by our company and/or it’s employee’s for web design, advertising and promotional use and/or “Proof of Service” pictures from job site/service request; are property of Pride Transport/Hauling. We do not condone in any offense pictures and/or misuse of pictures of job sites/services.)
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Other Policies of our Company
Suggested text: (Note: No offense is intended in our procedures/structure of Policies set fourth, but instead are simply in place to avoid confliction, confrontation, confusion, injury and/or misunderstanding/miscommunication.)
1) In regards to ALL “Residential (Non-Commercial)Customers”, we MUST receive the agreed amount of payment prior to beginning service(s). Also keep in mind if you add to the original requested service(s), the previous agreed amount will be altered/changed and an increased amount of payment will be expected in the same fashion/manner. If no payment is received, we will not begin any requested service(s) and/or you will be charged and held to expectedly pay a “Service Cancellation Fee” of P.T.H.(our company) current going rate/charge if not properly canceled by 48 hours til service date/time scheduled.
2) We must check and confirm true identification for all personal checks and/or Small Business Owner/Company Checks.
3) All $20 Bills and up are subjective to a counterfeit testing to show its true value, especially if the Bill looks or feels false/fake/counterfeit.
4) Employees/Volunteers are entitled to a 10-15 minute break every two hours and a 30-60 minute lunch at the first fourth or fifth hour of beginning of shift and/or scheduled start time of work after arriving to work Hub/worksite.
5) When requested service for clean up, haul away, hauling, junk removal, transport, disposal; ETC, WE DO NOT DIG/RECOVER/SCAVENGE/REMOVE items from the inside of garbage cans/bins due to company liabilities, insurance liabilities, possibility of bodily injury, disease etc, etc. However, if the service requester would like to remove items from garbage cans/bins, then we can most likely take it from the point.
6) It is mandatory to wear our company uniform and follow our structured attire protocol as we have set fourth also to follow our color code for attire while on the clock and/or on the work site/near area. Company jackets, hoodies, sweaters are approved, otherwise uniform shirt must be visible front and back.
7) If any amount of payment is paid in CASH, we MUST recount cash/money in front of you to clarify/acknowledge in front of both/all parties as witness to the transaction.
8) We will be respectful, polite and understanding as can be to get the service/job done until it is untolerable.
9) We Reserve the Right to Decline Service to Anyone/Anybody; No Matter: Ethnicity, Religion, Political View, Age, Attitude, Threat, Stature, Martial Status, Identity/How you Identified, Intelligence/Ignorance; ETC ETC.
10) All Commercial Accounts such as “Property Management Groups”, “Home Owner Associations (HOA, LOA, ETC)”, “Realtors/Real Estate”, and so fourth are given an “Agreement Date of Payment Plan” better known as a “NET30”, which details that we shall be paid up until the 30th Day from start/begin of service request and/or “Contracted”. In some situations we may place an additional “5 Day Grace Period” there after to show good business. However it would be kind and courteous to pay what is due at the earliest convenience. As they say, “rent is due on the first”, no matter what holidays or weekends/non-business days are in the middle/meantime.